Coaches can be the most important person in a childs life. They can encourage and teach and support children in a way that is different to their family.
And as such, ensuring the coach has the skills to assist the players is of paramount importance.
Your Club will encourage you, and provide you with information and skill sessions to ensure that you can assist the teams, as well as improving your own skills to progress you through the coaching ranks, if that is what you desire.
The Coaching Course will guide you through what is required to be done to ensure you are compliant as per Basketball Victoria’s requirements as well as your Associations & Clubs reqirements. The following is what will have to be completed before you can officiate in a game as a coach.
Register as Coach in Play HQ
Have a valid Working with Childrens check
Have a valid Community Coaching qualification
Complete all modules attached to this course.
Select the Lesson to read about Everproof
Basic Umpiring Course – select the material to read
Select MATERIAL to access the data
Law Adjustments 2021
Current Community Umpiring Education Programs
The FTEM Framework of Athlete Development adapted for officials
Community Umpiring Accreditation Pathway based on FTEM Officials Framework
Umpire Accreditation Update
- Community Umpiring Online Learning Framework Update
Simplified Pathway to State League
- Community Umpire Club Benefits
- State League & Talent Pathway Benefits
- 2021 Proposed Format/Plans
- Changes Summary
- Regional Commissions/Umpiring Clubs aligned with NAB League Regions
- Community Umpire Talent Zones
- 2020 Role Expectations
- 2021 Role Expectations
- Travel Rates
- Combines AFL Umpire Education Sessions
- Coronovirus Protocols
AFL Umpire Education Sessions – Field Umpires
AFL Umpire Education Sessions – Boundary Umpires
AFL Umpire Education Sessions – Goal Umpires
- 2021 Academy Scheduling
- Contacts – Western Zone
- Contacts – Central Zone
- Contacts – North Eastern Zone
- Contacts – South Eastern Zone
- Personal Development Program
- personal Development Program – Curriculum
- Season Timeline